Thursday, April 15, 2010

Head Full of Doubt/Road Full Of Promise

Do you ever find yourself not wanting to leave the current situation you're in? Right now at the end of my sophomore year I find that I am feeling like that. The situations you're in, the AMAZING people who you are around, the things that are going on. You just love it all and you don't want it to change, but it will, for the better or for the worst.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"

-Ecclesiastes 4:9,10

So I figure that yes, this is a short post, but I like that..short and sweet. I just wanted it to be a slight shout out to old friendships, new ones, and constantly changing ones. God is good and has put us in these situations and has placed these people in our lives for a reason, nothing is meaningless. I just want to persistently remember this and cherish my time with who and what we've been blessed with.

Sorry I'm kind of being sentimental but it's the end of the year and well, that just happens when we all part. OH and the title of the post is the name of one of my favorite songs by the Avett Brothers. I suggest you all go listen to it now!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment